The health and well-being of each customer, partner and employee at Saint-Jean Hyundai is always our top priority. In the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, we would like to share with you the preventive measures we are taking. We are following recommendations from the Canadian Public Health Agency, the Government of Quebec as well as our provincial public health agencies. In summary, we have:
- Substantially increased sanitary services and cleaning for our entire building;
- Put in place social distancing measures;
- Established mandatory isolation protocols for any employee who has recently returned from travel outside the province;
- Established an intensive preparation and cleaning process for our courtesy vehicles as well as all vehicles used during for road tests;
- Increased the availability of road tests outside our dealership and the activity of our valets in order to facilitate the handling of vehicles for service appointments.
Saint-Jean Hyundai currently remains open. However, in the event of a change, we undertake to make every effort to provide you with virtual vehicle visits via Facetime or Skype according to your preference. If you have any concerns regarding a dealership visit, we are available to answer your questions by phone, email or the method of communication that best suits you.
Our thoughts go out to all those who are personally affected by this situation, in Quebec as elsewhere.
Owner Saint-Jean Hyundaimessage_special_saint_jean